So this is what you were waiting for! Here is the outline of our program and the line-up of One Caucasus 2019 International Festival. Before reading it - note:
- What makes One Caucasus Festival unique is that final program is the result of work of international teams (educators, artists, architects) with local communities. Even in music - we do not just present awesome bands - we invite them to work together and to create new music that will have its global premiere at One Caucasus Festival,
- Here we just share our music line-up or rather ingredients that we combine together in an extraordinary, multicultural, inter-genre cuisine! Don't miss our other projects that will be created by our film-makers, visual artists, architects and educators.
We invite you to join us in Tserakvi from 22nd to 25th of August for the only event in Caucasus like this with Free Entrance, Free Transport (from Tbilisi and Marneuli) on each day and Free Living zone (camping).
|22 August, Thursday||23 August, Friday||24 August, Saturday||25 August, Sunday|
|Various activities in One Caucasus Town and beyond!||Various activities in One Caucasus Town and beyond!||Various activities in One Caucasus Town and beyond!||Various activities in One Caucasus Town and beyond!|
MUSIC LINE-UP INGREDIENTS
- Mamadou & Sama Yoon (Poland/Senegal)
- Clive Brown (UK/Jamaica)
- Tchalé (Benin/France)
- Sahel Blues (Poland/Senegal)
- Dihaj (Azerbaijan)
- Nemra (Armenia)
- Gordela (Georgia)
- FreeFromFour band (Azerbaijan)
- Red Carpet (Georgia)
- DedeBaba (Azerbaijan)
- Allianplace (Armenia)
- Caucasus Horns (Armenia/Azerbaijan/Georgia)
- Algorithm (Georgia)
- Clocker (Armenia)
- Nick Infest (Georgia)
- OrkhanEfendi (Azerbaijan)
- 4.ska (Armenia/Senegal)
- ... and more!!
The project is co-funded by the Marenuli Municipality, the Administration of State Representative in Kvemo Kartli, Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland from the Culture Promotion Fund, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland in framework of the program "Public Diplomacy 2019", Warsaw City Hall, Creative Georgia. RMG company presents the Festival.