One Caucasus Festival for a musician or a band is not only an opportunity to have a concert among other great musicians but it is also a space where professional musicians from different countries, cultures & genres come to work together on common projects. Some of these projects find the continuation even after the days of the Festival and last through many months.
If you want to join an inspirational music adventure and work with some of the best musicians from the Caucasus and other regions of the world - take part in our call. With the selected musicians we will have individual talks about concerts’ conditions.
This time we are looking for musicians/bands who want both: to perform at One Caucasus festival in Tserakvi, Georgia, or, to participate in international and inter-genre music project on-line.
APPLICATION FORM HERE
(some of the info you will be asked for: information about you, links to your music, hi-res pictures of your band/ or you, etc.).
A brief plan of actions depending on the final format of the festival:
- 15th of July, 23:59 - deadline of the Call for Musicians
- in the early of July - individual talks with selected musicians/bands
- One Caucasus Festival music projects timeline:
- 20-21 August - start of the first workshops of musicians from various countries in Tserakvi
- 26-29 August - One Caucasus Festival - four days of open-air concerts, music workshops, and other interdisciplinary projects in Tserakvi, Georgia
- Music album "Caucasus+. Collection vol.#1: Georgia+" (amazing results of the meetings of the musicians from Georgia with musicians from Poland, Senegal, Jamaica among others).
- Creating New Music at One Caucasus (video playlist)
- Story of One Caucasus music collaborations from perspective of Polish band: Psio Crew.
The project "One Europe One Caucasus" is co-financed by the Creative Europe Program of the European Union and the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.