Our experience with Transkaukazja, ArtZona, and One Caucasus proved that making concerts of great musicians is good but it is much better to create space for professional musicians coming from different countries, cultures & genres to work together. Some of such projects we collected on the music album "Caucasus+. Collection vol.#1: Georgia+" (amazing results of the meetings of the musicians from Georgia with musicians from Poland, Senegal, Jamaica among others). The album will be available during One Caucasus Festival at the venue.
If you want to join an inspirational music adventure and work with some of the best musicians from the Caucasus and other regions of the world - take part in our call. With the selected musicians we will have individual talks about concerts’ conditions.
One Caucasus in context of COVID-19
In this crisis situation of a global pandemic, we still do not know if we meet in person. So, for now, it is unclear if we make the Festival on-site in Tserakvi or online. But we know that whatever would be the situation - we are going to continue the One Caucasus Program and Festival this year. In June, with our local partners, we will make a decision about what format of One Caucasus 2020 we will pick.
This time we are looking for musicians/bands who want both: to perform at One Caucasus festival in Tserakvi, Georgia, or, in case of moving our activities online, to participate in international and inter-genre music projects recorded in music studios in participating musicians’ home cities.
APPLICATION FORM HERE
(some of the info you will be asked for: information about you, links to your music, hi-res pictures of your band/ or you, etc.).
A brief plan of actions depending on the final format of the festival:
- 10th of June, 23:59 - deadline of the Call for Musicians
- by the end of June - individual talks with selected musicians/bands
- In the case of making Festival on-site in Tserakvi:
- 20-21 August - start of the first workshops of musicians from various countries in Tserakvi
- 27-30 August - One Caucasus Festival - four days of open-air concerts, music workshops, and other interdisciplinary projects in Tserakvi, Georgia
- In the case of moving music activities online, we will be in touch with the selected musicians.
The project "One Europe One Caucasus" is co-financed by the Creative Europe Program of the European Union and the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.